Sunday, February 26, 2012

A beautiful day!

It's been a pretty good day today. Very restful and encouraging.

I've been missing mozambique lately, but have been enjoying spending time with people that are on fire for Jesus similarly to my family in Pemba.

Life is good as of lately. Kale is enjoying his job and we are in a place where we feel an over abundance of God's blessings! All of our bills are taken care of and we've had enough money to take care of things around our house bit by bit. We were finally able to purchase a car with 4 doors so I will not be hurting my back every time I put our baby in her car seat.
We've also been able to sow into others.
We are working on building a chicken coop so that we will be able to have fresh eggs from our own chickens. I'm also starting a red wiggler farm this month for our garden. This week plan on starting seeds for the garden.

I love our own little homestead!

Tonight we will be having Indian food with Kale's brother and our sister in law and their 2 kids. Should be fun!

The baby is asleep so I think I will wash her cloth diapers and get them out in the sun. Have a blessed day!

-Bethany

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment