Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Turn For The Better

Well, my evening turned out so much better! My husband got off work and asked to take me out on a date. My parents were available to take the Ruth for a while, so we went out to dinner. It's amazing what some time out of the house with a grown up can do for one's mood. I'm feeling so much better. Tomorrow I am going to work on eating more raw. I think my body is lacking nutrients which is adding to the bad feelings. My mother and possibly father and I are going to take Ruth to the zoo tomorrow. It's supposed to be 64 degrees tomorrow! (pretty amazing for the end of January!)

In other news, I'm looking to order baby chickens in the next month. I think I am going to go with either mainly or all Buff Orphingtons. Still trying to decide. It's also time to start planting seeds for the spring/summer crop. So much to do!

I guess I better try and get some sleep.

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment